Ick

I think that my worst gross-out nightmare may have come true this afternoon. As I was going to the trash to throw something away, I noticed a wretched smell coming out of the trash can. Then a couple of flies flew out. Not a good sign. So I immediately took hold of the top of the bag and decided that it must leave my house immediately. The bag was sort of heavy and was a little stuck in the can. So I finally got it out when it happened. A mystery fluid leaked out of the bottom of the trash bag and onto my leg. Did I mention that I had shorts on? Mystery stink fluid was dripping directly onto my bare skin, which until 30 seconds before had smelled of a lovely warm sugar vanilla lotion from Bath & Body Works. I ran the bag out of the house, threw it in the trash outside and proceeded to disinfect myself. I may need to start a 2005 gross out list.

In the imaginary gagging category: the dream about swimming in ground beef.
In the reality gagging category: the mystery wretch fluid from the trash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

katie said...

Trash is really, really gross to me for some reason. I can handle most gross things, but the smell of trash is just sick. I can't imagine it dripping down my leg.