Anthony Bourdain

I've always loved watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations on the Travel Channel. How can you not be a fan of a guy who eats pretty much anything and is one of the most sarcastic people on TV. I love this guy. So I was very excited to see that he was visiting the Pacific Northwest on the latest episode of his show. The bonus was a visit to author Chuck Palahniuk, one of Portland's more well-known residents. He's another one with a fascinating brain. Putting these 2 together was pretty awesome. They went to a museum of velvet portraits where Anthony wanted to purchase a portrait of Mr. T. Gotta love his taste. After watching the episode I was this close to getting in my car and heading out for a Cap'n Crunch donut. Yummm...

2 comments:

:) said...

forget the captain crunch donuts. the bacon maple bars that bourdain was eating ROCK

Anonymous said...

Anyone know what music was playing when he was in the Velveteria? It was an opera piece with two ladies singing.