A Bunch of Crap

I’ve got some stuff going on, so I’ll just blurt them out in no particular order.

My good friends from San Diego are moving to Texas. This makes me sad. The last time I saw them was in February on a business trip to San Diego. Michele was pregnant and starting to show. Ben & I had plans to visit them before the end of this month, but my company is launching a website of which I am in charge. Turns out Donald & Michele just bought a house in Austin and will be leaving San Diego before Halloween. I haven’t even met their daughter. On the bright side, I’ll get to visit them at their big new house in Austin. I’m always down for visiting a new city.

We finally rented the house! Our tenant is this really nice lady who lived in England for like 10 years. She will be living in the house with her dog. The timing is perfect.

I feel fat. Maybe it’s because I’m bloated. Maybe it’s because it’s gloomy outside and it’s affecting my mood. I’ve been walking the dogs for an hour everyday; they have been sadly neglected in that department. I think I miss the weight training though. Maybe I’ll start doing some of that after the walks.

I hooked up a friend with a job at one of the companies I work with. She’s a perfect fit for them, and she hates her present job. It’s down to her and one other candidate. For some reason this whole process of helping her out has made me feel really good. I’m a firm believer in karma, maybe that’s why.

I’ve been watching that show Surface on Monday nights. It’s pretty good. I also enjoy My Name is Earl. It’s been a while since a non-cable TV show has made me laugh out loud. Something needs to replace the Chapelle Show. I love that man. I laugh so hard I cry. I’m Rick James bitch!!!

5 comments:

Audra said...

Renting the house is exciting! I jealous that you get to tune into Little House more than once a week. It's utterly addicting and keeps me sane. Thanks for checking out my blog, I need to write more often. I should comment about all the crazy people shopping in my store this time of year.

ab said...

Kiddo, that was very profound. Thank you for putting it in perspective.

Unknown said...

You rented the house! Aren't you happy!I dreamt about you the other night...Ben was using your blog to find you because you were missing...I seriously think it was my unconcious saying Ab needs a new post ...yay!I got one...Do you think I am strange that I dreamed about you? It could be worse,I could be dreaming about vegatable beef...

ab said...

I had a dream that Ben cheated on me and I caught him in the act. I think I like your dream better, Stacy. I've been craving soup ever since Christine's post.

Kiddo78 said...

Where *are* you?? It's been almost a week. Don't feel guilty if you're busy. But Do feel guilty if you just don't want to! Ha.