100 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I was born in Poland
2. I left there when I was 6.
3. Afterwards I lived in Austria for a year.
4. I learned to speak German in 2 weeks when I lived in Austria.
5. I can only say a couple of words in German now, both are bad words.
6. The first thing I learned to say in English was SHUT UP. I still use it often.
7. I still speak Polish.
8. My family & I were political refugees.
9. I went to Catholic school for 8 years of my life.
10. As a result, I don't believe in any type of organized religion. How can just one be THE RIGHT ONE?
11. The video for Guns N Roses' "November Rain" was filmed at my high school. It's the reception part when it starts raining.
12. My high school has an old historical Spanish building where a lot of things were filmed. As a result, I have met a lot of celebrities.
13. Drew Barrymore was by far the most famous celebrity I have met.
14. Harry Conick Jr was by far the hottest celebrity I have met.
15. I hate milk. The sight of it makes me gag.
16. I am part owner of an advertising agency.
17. I have a BS in Advertising.
18. My first job out of college was at a huge agency in San Francisco where they worked my ass like a slave.
19. I quit after 6 months.
20. I once worked for a hardware store chain in their Marketing Department.
21. While working for the hardware store chain, the entire Marketing Department, including myself, quit on the same day.
22. I love to buy purses & shoes.
23. I have been a tomboy almost all of my life.
24. Only in the last few years have I become a lot more girly.
25. A friend once described me as "Hippie with a touch of homey".
26. This is what prompted me to change my style.
27. My favorite thing to spend money on is my hair. I love getting my hair done.
28. I spend on average $160 per salon visit.
29. Luckily I only go once every 3 months.
30. Until about a year ago I smoked a hell of a lot of pot.
31. Until about a year ago I did a lot of ecstacy.
32. I have an older brother.
33. His wife hates me because I'm not fat.
34. I once got kicked out of my house for having sex.
35. I met my husband when I was 18.
36. I used to date his best friend.
37. I don't keep in touch with any of the biotches I went to high school with.
38. I have 2 dogs.
39. I am a Saggitarius.
40. I mainly shop at The Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic.
41. I own a house in Portland.
42. I used to own a condo in San Diego.
43. I got married in Hawaii.
44. It was a planned elopement. Nobody was there but us, the minister, wedding coordinator & photographer.
45. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
46. My brother's wedding ended in a huge fight, a large woman threatening my life and the police showing up.
47. I have voted in every presidential election since I was legally able to.
48. I voted for Clinton.
49. I voted for Gore.
50. I voted for Kerry.
51. I would have voted for a salami sandwich if it ran against Bush.
52. I was a pretty smart kid.
53. My parents sent me to an advanced school in 3rd grade. I was reading at a 6th grade level.
54. Every time I name my fish they die.
55. Therefore, none of my fish have names.
56. I think Jack Johnson is the sexiest man alive.
57. I am a total chicken when it comes to tatoos & piercings. I have none.
58. I think certain tatoos on girls are incredibly sexy.
59. I find men and women equally appealing.
60. When I was 8 I used to fool around with my female neighbor, she was 2 years older.
61. I was an early bloomer.
62. I have a bubble butt.
63. I like my bubble butt.
64. A man once yelled to me "Hey baby, bring that ass over here" while I was walking with my Father-In-Law.
65. I wore braces for 4 years.
66. I have a paralyzing fear of the dentist.
67. As a result I have had 3 root canals.
68. I don't know if I want to have children.
69. Childbirth is my #1 fear.
70. I share a birthday with Bob Barker. He was 50 when I was born.
71. My parents have been married for 35 years.
72. My husband's parents have been married for 33 years.
72. I never knew either of my grandfathers.
73. They both died when my parents were kids.
74. Both of my grandmothers passed away recently.
75. Besides me, my parents & my brother, my whole family lives in Poland.
76. My parents get along really well with my in-laws.
77. I am obsessed with grammar, although there are probably a ton of typos here.
78. Growing up, we never had enough money.
79. My goal since I was 10 was to make sure that I had enough money as an adult to live comfortably.
80. I am proud that I have accomplished this.
81. My brother-in-law is really cool.
82. My favorite flowers are tulips.
83. I love sushi.
84. I am afraid to fly but I fly a lot.
85. I drink a lot of water.
86. I have no patience for people who double-click on live links.
87. I love scented candles.
88. My back is crooked.
89. My best asset is my eyes. They are grey-blue.
90. I used to want to be a dancer when I was a kid.
91. My parents could never afford dance school.
92. I always wanted to be a slut in a hip hop video.
93. I witnessed my husband crash & roll his truck 3 times into a ditch.
94. If I would have been sitting in the passenger seat I would have died.
95. I have never been to the hospital as a patient, only as a visitor.
96. I have never been arrested.
97. I think monkeys are funny.
98. I love The Simpsons.
99. I love Family Guy.
100. This was really freakin hard.

1 comment:

The Unprocessed Project said...

As you stated on my blog, we have a lot in common and after looking at your picture, we look alike.

I have been a tomboy most of my life and only recently became a little girly.

I have grey-blue eyes.

I have 2 dogs.

I would of voted for a salami sandwich over Bush (loved that one, by the way)

Thanks for the insight into your life!