The Coma

I am determined to rid my body of this damn cold. It has ruled my life for 9 days now. No more I say! I have been taking various over the counter drugs to no avail. This monster will not die.

So last night I went there. I took the Ny Quil. Now, I am a total lightweight when it comes to anything. Drinking, drugs (legal and illegal). So I took one gelcap (the directions say to take 2). I fell asleep at around 9:30 and woke up to the alarm at 5:30 this morning. Finally, I slept through the night without waking up not being able to breathe through my nose. So I'm in the shower and I realize that I am not OK. I mean, I'm OK physically. But there is some kind of fog covering my brain. I got college flashbacks to the good old party days of many fun drugs.

So I stayed home today & slept my ass off. Which I suppose is the best thing I could have done considering I have only been able to sleep like 4 or 5 hours a night ever since I got sick. When I woke up later this morning the fog had lifted and my symptoms had returned. Although not at full force. So I decided to go the Day Quil route. Back in the coma I go!

No comments: