Addiction

I have always had a weakness for candy. Since birth. About a year ago I discovered the candy version of Altoids. First the sour lemon. Then the sour tangerine. I found myself eating an entire tin of the stuff in one day. After that I couldn't have them for a month.

I haven't purchased the candy Altoids in about a year because of this very reason. They are my heroin. Seriously. So I'm at Target today & I heard something call my name next to the checkout. It was a lovely red tin of Altoids, one I had not tried before. I look to see that they are sour apple. OH MY GOD. All my life I have loved candy. And sour apple ANYTHING has always been my favorite. So I broke down and bought a tin. I have already eaten half of it. This can't be good for me, but they are soooo freakin' good. I can feel the roof of my mouth getting slightly sore yet I keep popping Altoids. I need help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

altoids are the single worst thing possible for your teeth! Goos luck getting those extracted!