ommmmmmmmmmm.......

I recently re-discovered yoga. I have always loved it, but I have never stuck to it either because of the cost or because the instructor said something offensive to me (ok, that only happened once but I'm still bitter).

I have found a new yoga studio, open only for a month. I went on Saturday and was immediately hooked. My biggest problem is my posture, and this class had me sitting straight right up until last night. Luckily there's a 6pm class tonight. I'm actually excited to go.

I have to give props to Rebecca, the owner and instructor over at Village Yoga in Multnomah Village. She teaches synergy yoga and is a great instructor. Village Yoga is located in Multnomah Village on Capitol Hwy. If you're in the area and looking for a yoga class, this is the place for you!

No comments: