Good Lord It's Tasty

Today I was picking berries in the yard in an effort to not let anything go to waste. I had just seen Food Inc. last night (if you haven't seen it you must) and was feeling the need to utilize what I have within reach. So, I grabbed the current issue of Real Simple (LOVE):

 


And made this:

 


The recipe was originally for a peach crisp but I decided that fruit is fruit, and how can it be bad to make berries instead of peaches! Turns out, I was right. It was damn tasty!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl said...

Oh yummy! I have that same issue ... and a bag of cherries? Maybe? Hmmm ... perhaps I shall try your spin! Hope you're having a good weekend and enjoyed your day of pampering!

Predo said...

Oh, yes, YUMMY!

I love me a good crisp!!!