Peace Out


7 days and counting. Then I'm off to Hawaii for 2 weeks. In the process of getting ready for this vacation I realized that I need to explore a career as some sort of professional vacation planner person. And I'm not just talking travel arrangements. I'm talking making sure the dogs are taken care of, the laundry is done, and that the waxing appointment is made in time for any unexpected irritation to go away prior to sun exposure. These are all things I excel at. Maybe one day somebody will pay me money to remember their random crap. Only in America.

1 comment:

minijonb said...

Ya know, there actually might be a market for that vacation planning thing. I hate taking vacations because it takes weeks of prep and then at least a day off after to recover.

Have a great time in Hawaii!