Most Comfortable Shoes. Ever.


I have been on the hunt for some comfy walking shoes. Shoes that you don't need socks to wear, ones that are cute and airy. My flip flops have been a pain lately when I walk the dogs. They have been rubbing the top of my foot, which hurts during an hour-long walk. Since the weather is getting warmer, I have banned socks, with the exception of trips to the gym. So I found these at DSW (my church). It took me a while to decide whether or not I liked them. But I now LOVE them. They sort of have a ballerina slipper look/feel, and are SUPER airy. No socks needed!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Cute! My sister-in-law is always wearing cool athletic looking shoes like this...

hot babe said...

Oh. My. God. I am so going to copy you & get a pair. I love them! And if you swear that they're comfy for walking (without socks!), then I'm so in! They better have them at you church in MN... and in my size.

natasha said...

they look awesome. I am going to try and find them too. yeyness.