Who Wants To Be A Today Show Host?


I have to say that I will greatly miss Katie Couric on the Today show. I love the chemistry she has with Matt & Al. I do, however, think she’ll do OK on the evening news and on 60 Minutes. She has enough experience in journalism that she’ll be able to adapt to a more serious environment. At least eventually. I think it will be a bit rocky in the beginning and that she’ll definitely be scrutinized.


Today, however, it was confirmed that Meredith Vieira will be replacing Katie on the Today show. Say what??? I so don’t like her. Why couldn’t they pick Ann Curry, or Campbell Brown? They are both familiar faces and a hell of a lot better to look at. Maybe it’s just because Meredith bugs the crap out of me, so I may be a tad biased. And it could have been worse I guess. They could have picked Star Jones. Can you imagine? I'd be throwing things at my TV every morning.

No comments: