Odd Spam

I received the following email today:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:04:56 -0500
From: "Kenneth Fluddy - HDI" kfluddy@optonline.net
Subject:

i got a std from an operation in a hospital but i suppose i deserved it you fucking judgemental ugly piece of shit, please come to ny so i can knock your teeth down your throat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, the only reason I opened it is becuae I know somebody with a very similar name, so just by glancing I assumed this was him. Obviously, it ws not. If this is indeed spam, what the hell is the point? They're not trying to sell me anything. There are no attachments, nowhere for me to click. It was only sent to me as far as I can tell. I don't understand the point. I sort of want to reply and tell this dude that he's a slut, but that may be pushing it a little.

No comments: