Holy Crap!

Remember all the hard work and long hours I have spent in the last few months getting ready for the trade show in Atlanta? Have you noticed that my blogging has decreased because of the many hours that I have dedicated myself to my work? If you don't...now you know. Well guess what? It has all paid off ten-fold. I was given a company car. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet because I just picked it up last night. But here's exactly what it is. Holy crap! I'm completely humbled.


5 comments:

BigDubb said...

holy shit.

congrats

I can't even get a parking spot.

katie said...

Holy crap is right! That is a beauty.

Christine said...

There you go! That's awesome. Congratulations!

lynne said...

So awesome!
Drive that thing into the ground!

Kiddo78 said...

Wowza! I'll say your extra hours have really paid off. Great for you!! Exciting...