Work it!

Last night we went to 24 Hour Fitness to use our free month passes. And just like that, in the blink of an eye, we had a membership. How did it happen? I'm still not quite sure. I think they had those laser things like in Men In Black. They shoot it at you and you have no recolection of what just happened.

But, I have to say, I'm glad I did it. It's a really nice gym in downtown Portland. The street parking is free after 6, which is the only time I can make it there. And, it's 5 minutes from home. They have some cool classes and I was actually able to get on a treadmill at 7pm on a weekday. That's unheard of in gym terms.

I figure I'm getting a jump on the New Year's resolution people who will flock the place come January. I slept so good as a result of the workout I think I will go again tonight.

No comments: